WHAT WE DO: The Canadian Neuromuscular Disease Registry (CNDR) facilitates research that benefits patients, families, and caregivers, and promotes the development of effective therapies for neuromuscular diseases.
Some potential benefits of joining the CNDR include:
- notification of clinical trials you may qualify for.
- notification of scientific research and new therapy access.
- participation in survey-based research studies.
- contribution of your medical data to improve neuromuscular patient care.
- contribution of your medical data to research studies on disease causes, risk factors and disease progression and therapy use in Canadians.